Agincourt Strategies Announces New Crisis Communication Training Resource Center
If you are looking for free crisis communication training resources, here is the place to look: www.crisiscommtraining.com. We’re offering free videos, manuals, slide decks and the like. Many of them feature the ever-popular Chief Bill Boyd focusing on social media in emergency management. Strategic guidance is provided courtesy of video presentations prepared for conferences and industry events.
If you are looking for content-rich crisis communication training programs reflecting your organization, all the information is here.
- Is news now conversation?
- The biggest crisis comm obstacle: high level ignorance
- Uber’s “God View” shows more power means more responsibility
- A personal (brag) post–and book recommendation
- Tim Cook, Ted Bishop, the invisible Ebola czar and other random thoughts
- The $25 billion (probably) avoidable crisis
- Is your crisis communication plan really digital first?
- BuyPartisan app and the risk for reputation damage
- Fake spokespersons find it easy to prank the media
- Maneuvering in the age of hypersensitivity–thoughts on Edelman and others