Crisis Management on the Farm Workshops April 22, 2015
Agincourt Strategies Announces New Crisis Communication Training Resource Center
If you are looking for free crisis communication training resources, here is the place to look: www.crisiscommtraining.com. We’re offering free videos, manuals, slide decks and the like. Many of them feature the ever-popular Chief Bill Boyd focusing on social media in emergency management. Strategic guidance is provided courtesy of video presentations prepared for conferences and industry events.
If you are looking for content-rich crisis communication training programs reflecting your organization, all the information is here.
- When is it TMI?
- The three basic crisis communication strategies
- I was wrong about Twitter. But watch out for Meerkat and Periscope
- Wendy’s GoPro Driven Ride with Lettuce–this is how food producers should roll
- Great lessons on rumor management and how to apologize
- Papa John’s Pizza vs. Iggy Azalea on Twitter
- Broadcast journalism appears to be accelerating its death spiral
- How is Brian Williams NOT like Pete Carroll?
- Is Marshawn Lynch a PR genius?
- Honda receives record fine, but the real story is truly frightening