Crisis Management on the Farm Workshops April 22, 2015
Agincourt Strategies Announces New Crisis Communication Training Resource Center
If you are looking for free crisis communication training resources, here is the place to look: www.crisiscommtraining.com. We're offering free videos, manuals, slide decks and the like. Many of them feature the ever-popular Chief Bill Boyd focusing on social media in emergency management. Strategic guidance is provided courtesy of video presentations prepared for conferences and industry events.
If you are looking for content-rich crisis communication training programs reflecting your organization, all the information is here.
- Failure to Plan Increases Risk of Reputation Damage in High-Profile Lawsuits–Guest Post
- How much damage can a reputation crisis do? Ask Chipotle
- About food producer “go to jail jobs”–we need clarity
- Blue Bell’s Criminal Investigation–add food producer to “go to jail jobs”
- Chipotle’s recovery–a case study either way
- Chipotle–what does this mean for “holier than thou” branding?
- Partisan extremes show up big time in social media in Europe
- The Politics of Food Fear
- Attack your attackers? Amazon adds ammunition to the argument
- Moving the black hat: A lesson from the GMO debate.